State Leadership Conference
State Leadership Conference (SLC) is a great opportunity for high school students to participate in our competitive events program among some of the best in the state. SLC also includes state officer elections and a series of informative leadership workshops for FBLA students and advisers.
2021 State Leadership Conference Information
The 2021 State Leadership Conference will be moved to a virtual conference. Please see the updated documents below for more details about the changes to competitive events and deadlines.
Deadline updated for prejudge projects. See Competitive Event Schedule for the update!
The competitive event schedule and conference events are now available.
Conference Schedule for April 12-14, 2021
- Have each student turn in a Parent Permission for Virtual Conference
- The adviser will keep these forms.
- Complete the Chapter Permission Form
- Complete the Blue Panda registration online
- Complete the SLC Registration Summary Form
- Upload the Chapter Permission Form
- Upload Invoice from Blue Panda
- Confirm receipt of all Parent Permission forms
- Mail the Registration Summary along with Payment to:
FBLA SLC REGISTRATION
GRAFTON AND ASSOCIATES PC
5935 S 56TH ST STE A
LINCOLN NE 68516-3307
5. Upload Competitive Event Assets (files and URLs) to Blue Panda by the deadline for each event.
- No Statement of Assurance needed. Include copyright information within the project or in the YouTube description.
February 17 Registration Deadline
- This is a firm deadline. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- $50 per competitor
- $10 per adviser/student teacher
- Competitive Event Virtual Changes
- SLC Checklist
- SLC Preparation Calendar
- Competitive Events-at-a-Glance 2021
- SLC Schedule 2021 – Available January 2021
- Honorable Mentions 2020
- 2021 FBLA SLC Adviser Master Work Schedule
- 2021 FBLA SLC Adviser Alpha Order Work Schedule
Competitive Event Guidelines
- Complete event guidelines can be found in the Nebraska FBLA Handbook
- Each member must be in a minimum of three events and a maximum of five
Competitive Event Testing Completed Prior to the SLC
Computer Event Testing – The following events will be online objective tests only (New 2021) held on March 1 – March 19
- Computer Applications
- Database Design and Applications
- Spreadsheet Applications
- Word Processing
Online Testing – The following nine team events and one individual event are two-part events with online testing held at your school on March 1 – 19:
- Banking and Financial Systems
- Global Business
- Help Desk – individual event
- Hospitality Management
- Management Decision Making
- Management Information Systems
- Network Design
- Sports and Entertainment Management
The objective test, taken collaboratively by the team (except for Help Desk, which is an individual event) online any time from March 1 – 19. Tech support is available between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CDT. Access codes to connect to the online testing site, as well as additional forms, will be emailed to advisers prior to the testing dates.