State Leadership Conference
State Leadership Conference (SLC) is a great opportunity for high school students to participate in our competitive events program among some of the best in the state. SLC also includes state officer elections and a series of informative leadership workshops for FBLA students and advisers.
2021 State Leadership Conference Information
- SLC Checklist
- SLC Schedule 2021 – Available by February 17
- SLC Preparation Calendar
- SLC Deadlines
- SLC Registration Information
- Competitive Events-at-a-Glance 2021
- Honorable Mentions 2021
- 2021 FBLA SLC Adviser Master Work Schedule
- 2021 FBLA SLC Adviser Alpha Order Work Schedule
Competitive Event Guidelines
- Complete event guidelines can be found in the Nebraska FBLA Handbook
- Each member must be in a minimum of three events and a maximum of five
February 17 Registration Deadline
- This is a firm deadline. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Competitive Event Testing Completed Prior to the SLC
Computer Skill Event Testing – Tests for the following events will be mailed to your chapter prior to the testing dates of March 1 – March 19
- Computer Applications – 60-minute test
- Database Design and Applications – 30-minute test
- Spreadsheet Applications – 30-minute test
- Word Processing – 30-minute test
Each test must be administered by a proctor (someone other than the chapter adviser).
- Select any date from March 1 to March 19 to have the tests administered by a proctor, such as a business teacher who does not sponsor FBLA, a guidance counselor, a school principal, another teacher, or the technology
- The testing materials will be sent to the local chapter adviser prior to March 1
- Upon receiving your computer competitive event packet, please open the packet and read the adviser instructions.
- The proctor should follow the script and directions entitled Computer Event General Guidelines.
Online Testing – The following nine team events and one individual event are two-part events with online testing held at your school on March 1 – 19:
- Banking and Financial Systems
- Global Business
- Help Desk – individual event
- Hospitality Management
- Management Decision Making
- Management Information Systems
- Network Design
- Sports and Entertainment Management
The objective test, taken collaboratively by the team (except for Help Desk, which is an individual event) online at your school any time from March 1 – 19. Tech support is available between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CDT. Advisers will need to secure a proctor to administer the test. Access codes to connect to the online testing site, as well as additional forms, will be emailed to advisers prior to the testing dates.
2020 SLC Information
Download the Conference Program App (Most up-to-date information)
State Leadership Conference Program – PDF (Each chapter will receive 4 printed programs at the conference.)
SLC Business Tours – First come—first served
Presentation Schedules – Posted as results come in. All will be posted by March 23 at 11:59 pm.
Final Round Postings at Conference
Competitive Event Enrollment and Honorable Mentions Totals
Competitive Events At-A-Glance
Chapter Delegate Counts
THANK YOU DIRECTORY