State Leadership Conference
State Leadership Conference (SLC) is a great opportunity for high school students to participate in our competitive events program among some of the best in the state. SLC also includes state officer elections and a series of informative leadership workshops for FBLA students and advisers.
2022 State Leadership Conference Information
- Have each student turn in a Parent Permission for Virtual Conference
- The adviser will keep these forms.
- Complete the Chapter Permission Form
- Complete the Blue Panda registration online
- Complete the SLC Registration Summary Form
- Upload the Chapter Permission Form
- Upload Invoice from Blue Panda
- Confirm receipt of all Parent Permission forms
- Mail the Registration Summary along with Payment to:
FBLA SLC REGISTRATION
GRAFTON AND ASSOCIATES PC
5935 S 56TH ST STE A
LINCOLN NE 68516-3307
5. Upload Competitive Event Assets (files and URLs) to Blue Panda by the deadline for each event.
- No Statement of Assurance is needed. Include copyright information within the project or in the YouTube description.
February 16 Registration Deadline
- This is a firm deadline. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- $71 per competitor
- $71 per adviser
- $45 per student teacher/chaperone
- SLC Checklist
- SLC Preparation Calendar
- Competitive Events-at-a-Glance
- Honorable Mentions 2021
Competitive Event Guidelines
- Complete event guidelines can be found in the Nebraska FBLA Handbook
- Each member must be in a minimum of three events and a maximum of five
Competitive Event Testing Completed Prior to the SLC
Computer Event Testing – The following events will be online objective tests only (New 2021) held on March 1 – March 18:
- Computer Applications
- Database Design and Applications
- Spreadsheet Applications
- Word Processing
Online Testing – The following nine team events and one individual event are two-part events with online testing held at your school on March 1 – 18:
- Banking and Financial Systems
- Global Business
- Help Desk – individual event
- Hospitality Management
- Management Decision Making
- Management Information Systems
- Network Design
- Sports and Entertainment Management
The objective test, taken collaboratively by the team (except for Help Desk, which is an individual event) online any time from March 1 – 18. Tech support is available between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CDT. Access codes to connect to the online testing site, as well as additional forms, will be emailed to advisers prior to the testing dates.