DEADLINE: March 1
Showcase your individual and chapter achievements by earning Nebraska FBLA ribbons to wear at the State Leadership Conference!
Individual Ribbon Awards
- All-State Quality Member Award (Excel) – 100 points or more SUBMIT HERE
- Business Achievement Awards (BAA)
Chapter Ribbon Awards
Ribbon Project Online Submission Form
Several format options – highlighted form name links to the online form.
- Connect with Business (PDF)
- Feed Nebraska (PDF) Submission Form_Feed Nebraska
- Go Green Challenge (PDF)
- iGive (PDF) – Register 10 new people for iGive – Submission Form_iGive
- March of Dimes Donation (PDF) – $100 or more
- Complete PDF Form
- Upload PDF copy to JotForm for Nebraska FBLA records
- Mail the Completed form and donation to the address on the form.
Online March of Dimes donation portal for local chapters.
National FBLA MOD Page– Additional March of Dime project ideas
- Nebraska FBLA Foundation Trust Donation – (PDF) $100 or more
- Foundation VIP – Donate $500 or more to the Nebraska FBLA Foundation
- NSBEA/NBEA Membership Ribbon (PDF)
- Seven-Up (no form to submit) – Increase membership over the previous year by 7 members (Membership due January 15)
- Spark the FBLA Legacy (PDF) —NEW 2022-2023—
- StepUp2Tech (PDF)
- Sweepstakes (PDF)