DEADLINE: March 1
Showcase your individual and chapter achievements by earning Nebraska FBLA ribbons to wear at the State Leadership Conference!
Individual Ribbon Awards
- All-State Quality Member Award (Excel) – 100 points or more SUBMIT HERE
- Business Achievement Awards (BAA) – Access through FBLA Connect (High School Members Only)
- LEAD Awards – Access through FBLA Connect (Middle School Members Only)
- Aspire: Time Management
- Aspire: FutureSmart (Partnership with EverFi)
2023-2024 Chapter Ribbon Awards
Upload your completed projects to the Ribbon Projects Submission Form by 11:59 p.m. on March 1.
**Open the PDF with Adobe Reader to type and save your work.
- Connect with Business (PDF)
- Feed Nebraska (PDF) Submission Form_Feed Nebraska
- Go Green Challenge (PDF)
- iGive (PDF) – Register 10 new people for iGive – Submission Form_iGive
- March of Dimes Donation (PDF) – $100 or more
- Nebraska FBLA Foundation Trust Donation – (PDF) $100 or more
- NSBEA/NBEA Membership Ribbon (PDF)
- Spark Your FBLA Legacy (PDF)
- Seven-Up (no form to submit) – Increase membership over the previous year by 7 members (Membership due January 15)
- StepUp2Tech (PDF)
- Sweepstakes (PDF)