Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is a national career and technical student association for students in middle school and high school who are interested in business administration, business education, management, finance, and information technology careers. Over 5800 students in more than 150 high schools and middle schools in Nebraska participate in the FBLA program. The benefits of FBLA membership are leadership development, career preparation, community service, networking with business and community leaders, and challenging competitions.
Fall Leadership Conference
The Nebraska FBLA Fall Leadership Conference is a one-day workshop held at two sites across Nebraska. The conference is designed to train local officers and members, to share information on Nebraska FBLA activities and goals, and to provide a significant “kick-off” for a successful FBLA program of work.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 Younes Conference Center North; Kearney, NE
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023 Midland University; Fremont, NE
National Fall Leadership Conference
The National Fall Leadership Conference (NFLC) is a two-day national conference held in November. Delegates from local chapters in each state may attend the NFLC. Nebraska FBLA State Officers attend in addition to local officers, members, and advisers. All FBLA members are eligible to attend, depending on local chapter guidelines.
The National Fall Leadership Conference consists of general sessions, special interest sessions, seminars, workshops, tours, and other leadership development activities.
- November 17-18, 2023 | Dallas, TX
State Leadership Conference
State Leadership Conference (SLC) is a great opportunity for high school students to participate in our competitive events program among some of the best in the state. SLC also includes state officer elections and a series of informative leadership workshops for FBLA students and advisers.
- April 11-13, 2024 — Kearney
- April 10-12, 2025 — Kearney
- April 16-18, 2026 — Kearney
- April 8-10, 2027 — Kearney
- National Anthem Audition Form
- Business of the Year Nomination
- Star Volunteer Award Form
- Businessperson of the Year Nomination
- Golden Round Table Award
- Online Proctor/Participant Testing Forms Submission
- Format Guide - FBLA Competitive Events
- Ribbon Projects
- HS Competitive Event Topics (2024)
- MS Competitive Event Topics (2024)
- Personal Conference Schedule Plan
National Leadership Conference
At the National Leadership Conference (NLC) FBLA-PBL members have the competitive edge, as the best and brightest of FBLA and PBL convene to compete in leadership events, share their successes, and learn new ideas about shaping their career future through workshops and exhibits. This four-day conference is considered the pinnacle of the FBLA-PBL experience, especially for those running for national office. FBLA-PBL has forged partnerships with industry leaders to underwrite competitive events and scholarships for students achieving national ranking.
- June 29-July 2, 2024 Orlando, FL
- June 29-July 2, 2025 Anaheim, CA
- June 29-July 2, 2026 San Antonio, TX
- 2027; TBD
- June 26-29, 2028 Salt Lake City, Utah