Registration due Wednesday, February 14.
FBLA chapters must complete a total of 5 tasks focused on recruitment and retention. Two (2) activities are required and three (3) are chosen from a list of 8 optional activities.
Recognition for FBLA Non-Stop November
- Special ribbons for all chapter delegates in attendance at the National Leadership Conference.
- All chapters that complete FBLA Non-Stop November will be listed on FBLA-PBL social media and the national website.
Deadlines for FBLA Non-Stop November
The deadline for submissions is December 10.
Preview the FBLA Non-Stop November Activities
Preview the list of activities.
Deadline: Friday, September 8, 2017
Nebraska FBLA National Award Winners Named
More than 400 Nebraska students and advisers recently attended the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) National Leadership Conference in Anaheim, California. Nebraska FBLA members competed June 28-July 1 in 71 competitive events. More than 12,000 FBLA members from 46 states, as well as U.S. territories and international chapters attended the conference.
Nebraska members brought home 24 Top Ten awards. The Top Ten award winners are:
- Cole Tessendorf, Lakeview – Sales Presentation
- Colton Patrick, Lindsay VanRyckeghem and Quianna Logans, Bellevue East – American Enterprise Project
- Terese Navarra, Bellevue West – Job Interview
- Corbin Johnson and Keegan Shuck, Chadron – Banking and Financial Systems
- Matteo Antunez, Syracuse – Microsoft Office Specialist – Excel
- Alek Timm, Rachel Kraemer, Arlington – Partnership w/ Business Project
- Garrett Richters and Preston Stuhr, Centennial – Virtual Business Management Challenge
- Hunter Guru and Luke Bigelow, Lincoln East – Global Business
- Ashley Stewart, Grayson Wegener and Julia Niven, Lincoln Southwest – Hospitality Management
- Aubree Noble, Brooklyn Stack and Hunter Hawk, Chadron – Graphic Design
- Jack Hansen-Reed and Joseph Walther, Bellevue East – Sports and Entertainment Management
- Andy Zhu, Jesse Lin and Shruti Mishra, Lincoln East – Global Business
- Emily Standage, Jonna Bart and Megan DeVries, Aurora – Business Ethics
- Jacob Sorensen and Thomas Simonson, Blair – LifeSmarts
- Audrey Lausterer, Bellevue West – Job Interview
- Blair Stuthman and Jennifer Jimenez, Lakeview – Publication Design
- Aaron Buller, Ethan Hall and Leslie Braun, Heartland – Entrepreneurship
- Brad Ernesti, Logan Sampson and Reece Krueger, Arlington – Management Decision Making
- Josiah Clements, Elmwood-Murdock – Accounting I
- Blake Beran, Grand Island Career Pathways Institute – Help Desk
- Akshay Sharma, Lincoln East – Securities and Investments
- Claire Thomas and Halie Lewin, Ashland-Greenwood – Business Ethics
- Jenna Swaney and Jeremiah Mejia, Bellevue West – Community Service Project
- Braden Hadwiger, Pleasanton – Agribusiness
Other national awards included:
National Business Achievement Awards – America Level (top award in this four-level program)
- Hundter Biede of Adams Central High School
- Sierra Richey of Adams Central High School
- Emily Vonderfecht of Adams Central High School
- Brad Ernesti of Arlington High School
- Elizabeth Lowe of Conestoga Junior Senior High School
- Layla Parmer of Conestoga Junior Senior High School
- Jacee Weber of Dorchester Public School
- Stephanie Babella of Fillmore Central High School
- Halla Paschold of Lakeview High School
- Savannah Brich of Lawrence-Nelson High School
- Molly Dane of Sandy Creek Public High School
- Lauren Shackelford of Sandy Creek Public High School
- Shyla Oberhauser of Twin River High School
- Maddy Rinkol of Twin River High School
- Calista Shanle of Twin River High School
- Madison Ternus of Twin River High School
- Elizabeth Kubicek of Wilber-Clatonia High School
National Community Service Awards – Achievement Level
- Kati Jurrens of Adams Central High School
- Kailee Pohlson of Adams Central High School
- Brad Ernesti of Arlington High School
- Terese Navarra of Bellevue West High School
- Emily Flint of Broken Bow Public Schools
- Michelle Kotas of Dorchester Public School
- J. Hardwick of Dundy County Stratton High School
- Payton Zarkowski of Dundy County Stratton High School
- Ashley Stewart of Lincoln Southwest High School
- Brennan Cole of McCool Junction High School
- Hali Giesbrecht of McCool Junction High School
- Kyra Kennedy of Sandhills High School
- Bailey Coons of Sargent High School
- Shelby Schneider of Sargent High School
- Abbey Borgman of Silver Lake High School
- Megan Borg of Wakefield High School
- Shani Ramirez of Wakefield High School
- Joseph Hiatt of West Boyd High School
Market Share Awards
- Wausa – Nationally and Mountain Plains Region
- Dorchester – Mountain Plains Region
- Largest State Chapter – Mountain Plains Region
Gold Seal Chapter Award of Merit
- Bellevue West
- Dundy County Stratton
- Fillmore Central
- Raymond Central
- Tri County
- Twin River
- Weeping Water
Nebraska FBLA is supported through the Nebraska Center for Student Leadership and Extended Learning at the Nebraska Department of Education.
Congratulations to Cole Tessendorf! Cole, a senior from Lakeview High School, was selected to sing the National Anthem at the 2017 State Leadership Conference opening session. Cole is an active four-year member of Lakeview FBLA. He is a 2-time NLC Qualifier and has served as the local chapter reporter for 2 years. He is the National Honor Society President and is involved in football, speech, track and field, mock trial, and Legion baseball. He sings in the Lakeview show choir, Viking Voices, and was selected for All State Choir in 2016.
SLC T-shirt orders are due to Pat Hinkle by March 17! T-shirts are $10. Proceeds go to Nebraska FBLA Foundation Trust.
Sandhills FBLA’s annual food and toy drive was a huge success this year. The student body contributed over 450 items that translated into over 500 pounds of food, clothing and toys.On December 23, the members of the committee moved all the products to the Blaine County Food Pantry. Pastor Ralph McKay expressed his gratitude to the students at the high school.
The sophomore class won the class competition with over 200 items. The freshman class had 100% participation. Both classes were rewarded with movies passes to the Tiffany Theater in Broken Bow for their hard work.
- *Conference and Competitive Event Registration Form – Register advisers, chaperones, and students (for 3-5 events)
- *Registration Summary Form – Mail with payment to Grafton & Associates
- *Chapter Permission Form – Mail to Nebraska FBLA
- Statement of Assurance – File Submission – Upload files for each event when required.
- Chapter Reports uploaded here by March 1
- Special Needs/Dietary Needs Form – Optional form for anyone requiring special assistance or dietary needs.