The deadline for the FBLA Scholarship has been extended to February 17, 2021.
Two $500 scholarships will be awarded to two FBLA members who plan to attend a two-year or four-year institution next year.
I have attached a PDF with information and application information.
Click here to access the information on the Nebraska FBLA website.
- One student per chapter.
- Applicants must have the intention of majoring in the business field.
- The $500 must be used for tuition
- The applicant must complete the application.
- The applicant must submit a 500-word essay stating why he/she plans to further his/her education in business or technology, why he/she is qualified, and his/her life goals.
- Essays for the scholarship must include the applicant’s name and chapter at the top of the first page.
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation.
- A grade transcript including ACT score.
- All materials must be submitted by the deadline.