National Leadership Conference
At the National Leadership Conference (NLC) FBLA-PBL members have the competitive edge, as the best and brightest of FBLA and PBL convene to compete in leadership events, share their successes, and learn new ideas about shaping their career future through workshops and exhibits. This four-day conference is considered the pinnacle of the FBLA-PBL experience, especially for those running for national office. FBLA-PBL has forged partnerships with industry leaders to underwrite competitive events and scholarships for students achieving national ranking.
**SLC Evaluation – Due April 20**
NLC Adviser Instructions:
Hotel – Renaissance Baltimore Harbor Place (only if traveling with Nebraska FBLA)
- Webinar with Sydney and Jacqui April 11 from 3:30-4:30 pm for a live question and answer session about NLC conference and travel. http://zoom.us/j/4024714865 (link to connect)
Complete the initial Y/N on the Google Spreadsheet NLC Sign-up with your top 3 winners’ decisions. See the NLC Sign-up section below for more details!
Final day for NLC Competitor sign-up! Please check the Google Spreadsheet NLC Sign-up to indicate your competitors’ decision to attend NLC. Only the first 3 “Y” will be selected in each event to attend the NLC. Events without 3 “Y” will go unfilled after the April 20 deadline.
- NLC travel registration deadline on Blue Panda, if traveling with Nebraska (Blue Panda Instructions and Room Share Instructions)
- National conference registration – fbla-pbl.org (click login in the top right corner)
- Nebraska FBLA Participant online form completed for ALL members, advisers, and guests attending the conference (even if you are not traveling with Nebraska FBLA)
Competitive event files submitted for NLC. This will give Nebraska FBLA staff a week to ensure that all entries are submitted correctly prior to the official May 11 deadline.
NLC Submission Forms:
Coding and Programming
Computer Game & Simulation Programming
Mobile Application Development
American Enterprise Project
Business Financial Plan
Community Service Project
Local Chapter Annual Business Report
Partnership with Business Project
May 4 – May 10
Go online and check that all of their local competitors are correctly registered for competitive events. When advisers register chapters, they will also get this reminder as part of their confirmation email. The steps to do this are:
1. Go to www.fbla-pbl.org and click Login.
2. Enter chapter number and the password “service” in the Membership & National Conference Registration fields.
3. Click on the View Current Students Registered for 2018 Competitive Events link.
4. Verify that listed students are the correct students in the correct events.
No changes can be made after May 11.
Travel Team Documents: