Category: Computer Skill Test
Grade Level: 9-12
Deadline/Testing: February 20 - March 15
Competitor Limit: 3 Entries per chapter
- The objective Test will be taken at the local school prior to SLC.
- The top 15 scores from the objective test qualify to take an application/certification test for Word at SLC.
- Production of all types of business forms
- letters and mail merge
- reports (including statistical)
- materials from rough draft and unarranged copy
- email messages
Each chapter may enter three (3) FBLA members from Grades 9 through 12. Each competitor must pay the SLC registration fee and attend the State Leadership Conference.
The production/certification score will constitute 85% of the final event score.
The objective test will constitute 15% of the final event score.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Word Processing event at the National Leadership Conference, provided they have not placed in the top 10 for this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.