Supply Chain Management
Category: Objective Test
Grade Level: 9-12
Participants must furnish their own laptops. This test will be taken online at the conference. No calculators, phones, or other memory storage devices are allowed.
- Channels of distribution
- Essential supply chain management concepts
- Supply chain topics
- Characteristics for successful supply chain managers
- Improving supply chain network performance
- Production planning, control
- Supply chain planning and design
- Supply chain process
- Product portfolio management
- Coordination and decision-making for the flow of products, services, and information
- Supply chain management contemporary issues
All FBLA members in Grades 9 through 12
Ties will be broken based on the time tests were submitted followed by the last 10 questions. All decisions are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Supply Chain Managemet event at the National Leadership Conference, provided they have not placed in the top 10 for this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.