Category: Objective Test
Grade Level: 9-12
Participants must furnish their own No. 2 pencils and erasers and their own calculators. No graphing or financial calculators, phones, or other memory storage devices are allowed.
- Political Science Terms & Concepts
- History & Role of Political Science
- Civil Liberties & Civil Rights in Political Science
- Forms of Government & Legislatures
- Electoral Systems & Presidential Elections
- The Powers & Elections of Congress
- Federal Judicial System
- Federal Bureaucracy
- Mass Media & Politics
- Public Opinion & Culture
- Political Science Law
- Public & Social Policy
- Government Fiscal Policy
- Government Foreign & Defense Policies
- International Relations Concepts
All FBLA members in Grades 9 through 12 are eligible to compete.
The test will be machine graded. Ties will be broken based on the order the tests were returned. All judges’ decisions are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Political Science event at the National Leadership Conference, providing they have not entered this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.