Category: Objective Test
Grade Level: 9-12
Participants must furnish their own No. 2 pencils and erasers and their own calculators. No graphing or financial calculators, phones, or other memory storage devices are allowed.
- Leadership concepts
- leadership managerial roles
- behavior and motivation
- communication skills
- leader and follower relations
- team leadership
- self-managed teams
- strategic leadership for managing crises and change
- levels of leadership
- leadership theory
- traits of effective leaders
- personality profile of effective leaders
- leadership attitudes
- ethical leadership
- relationship between power, politics, networking, and negotiation
- managing conflict
- team decision making
- organizational politics
- team skills
- charismatic and transformational leadership
- stewardship and servant leadership
- diverse settings
All FBLA members in Grades 9 through 12 are eligible to compete.
The test will be machine graded. Ties will be broken based on the order the tests were returned. All judges’ decisions are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Organizational Leadership event at the National Leadership Conference, providing they have not entered this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.