Middle School – Multimedia and Website Development
Category: Prejudge Project
Type: Individual, Team
Grade Level: 5-8
Competitor Limit: Two Entries per chapter
Develop a how-to website that assists students in your grade with a topic you are learning in your business, information technology, English, mathematics, science, social studies, OR world language class.
The website must include, but is not limited to, the following:
- An animated theme and logo that includes music.
- A form classmates can submit in order to ask for your assistance with the topic.
- Projects produced for this event must be prepared by the competitor without help from the adviser or any other person.
- Competitors are expected to follow all applicable copyright laws. Refer to the Format Guide for copyright guidelines.
- Projects are judged prior to SLC.
- Competitors are responsible for ensuring their projects can be viewed by judges.
- Any photographs, texts, trademarks, or names used must be supported by proper documentation and approvals indicated on the project.
- When applicable, the use of templates must be identified.
- Projects submitted for the competition become the property of Nebraska FBLA.
- Submit the live URL to the project submission form on Blue Panda.
- Career Awareness Related to Multimedia and Website Industry
- Technology Operations and Concepts
- Visual Design Concepts
- Animation Techniques
- Digital Audio
- Web Technologies
- Graphic Design
Entries will be judged according to the rating sheet. All decisions of the judges are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The top two winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Middle School - Multimedia and Website Development event at the National Leadership Conference (NLC), provided they have not placed in the top 10 for this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.