Middle Level – FBLA Mission & Pledge (New)
Category: Prejudge Project
Grade Level: 5-8
Competitor Limit: Each chapter may submit 2 entries.
- Individuals will recite the FBLA-PBL mission from memory and reflect on the
meaning of the mission.
- Individuals will then recite the FBLA-PBL pledge from memory and reflect on
the meaning of the pledge.
- No books, other bound materials, reference materials, visual aids, or
electronic devices may be brought to or used during the performance.
- Performance up to 5 minutes.
- Record video of the presentation.
- Submit video as an unlisted YouTube video link.
- Name video: MLFBLA_Chapter_Name_Year
Only registered Middle-Level members (grades 5-8) may compete in Middle-Level events.
Entries will be judged according to the rating sheet. All decisions of the judges are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The top two winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Middle Level - FBLA Mission & Pledge event at the National Leadership Conference (NLC).