Middle School – FBLA Mission & Pledge
Grade Level: 5-8
Competitor Limit: Each chapter may submit 2 entries.
- Individuals will recite the FBLA-PBL mission from memory and reflect on the
meaning of the mission.
- Individuals will then recite the FBLA-PBL pledge from memory and reflect on
the meaning of the pledge.
- No books, other bound materials, reference materials, visual aids, or
electronic devices may be brought to or used during the performance.
- Performance at the conference up to 5 minutes.
- A timekeeper will stand at 4 minutes and again to indicate the time is up at 5 minutes.
Only registered Middle School members (grades 5-8) may compete in Middle School events.
Presentations will be judged according to the rating sheet. All decisions of the judges are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The top two winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Middle School - FBLA Mission & Pledge event at the National Leadership Conference (NLC), provided the competitor has not placed top 10 for this event at a previous NLC.