Category: Prejudge Project
Type: Individual, Team
Grade Level: 9-12
Competitor Limit: 1 team of 1-3 members
Create an animated advertisement for a new technology product. Examples include, but are not limited to, a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or smartwatch. All content must be original.
- Competitors must prepare the project. Advisers and other individuals are not permitted to help.
- Animated video should be no longer than three (3) minutes.
- Upload the video to YouTube as unlisted and disable comments.
- Submit URL to BluePanda by the deadline.
- Name file animation_chaptername_year
Each chapter may submit entries created by an individual or by a team of two (2) or three (3) members in Grades 9 through 12. Each participant must pay the SLC registration fee and attend the State Leadership Conference.
Entries will be judged according to the rating sheet. All decisions of the judges are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners will represent Nebraska in the Digital Animation event at the National Leadership Conference. No team members are allowed to compete if they have placed in the top 10 of this event at a previous National Leadership Conference. NLC Competitors need to use the National Chapter Management Handbook (CMH) for competitive events at NLC.