Networking Infrastructures (Formerly Networking Concepts)
Category: Objective Test
Grade Level: 9-12
Participants must furnish their own No. 2 pencils and erasers and their own calculators. No graphing or financial calculators, phones, or other memory storage devices are allowed.
- General network terminology and concepts
- network operating system concepts
- equipment for network access (firewall, DSU/CSU, T1, WiFi)
- OSI model and functionality
- network topologies and connectivity
- network security
All FBLA members in Grades 9 through 12 are eligible to compete.
The test will be machine graded. Ties will be broken based on the order the tests were returned. All judges’ decisions are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Networking Concepts event at the National Leadership Conference, providing they have not entered this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.