Middle Level – Career Research
Category: Prejudge Project
Grade Level: 5-8
Competitor Limit: Each chapter can submit 2 entries.
- Individuals are to identify a career of interest and conduct research for the presentation. The presentation must include the following, but is not limited to:
- General description of the career.
- What type of education is needed to enter into this career?
- Is this career in high demand?
- What part of the country would have the most demand for a career?
- What is the average starting pay for this career?
- Visual aids and samples specifically related to the project may be used in the presentation
- Comply with state and federal copyright laws.
- Presentation up to 5 minutes in length.
- Submit a recorded presentation by the registration deadline as an unlisted YouTube video link.
- Name video: MLCareerResearch_chapter_name_year
Only registered Middle-Level members may compete in Middle-Level events.
Entries will be judged according to the rating sheet. All decisions of the judges are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The top two winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Middle Level - Business Etiquette event at the National Leadership Conference (NLC).