Middle Level – Young Leader Award
Category: Prejudge Project
Grade Level: 5-8
Deadline/Testing: March 1
Elements to display
- Criteria for selection of the nominees for this event should include:
- Years of participation in FBLA activities.
- Extent of participation in FBLA conferences sponsored by the state chapter and national association.
- Offices held on the local level and goals accomplished in this position.
- Chairmanships and committee participation.
- Contributions to local, state, and national projects.
- FBLA honors and awards—local, state, and/or national.
- An applicant for this event can also apply for the All-State Quality Member Award.
- Each local chapter shall determine its own method for selecting its nominee for the Young Leader Award.
- To be considered for national recognition, the nominee must have completed the LEAD Silver Level.
- Submit to the Nebraska Young Leader online form with a PowerPoint type presentation displaying the required elements.
- Name file: YoungLeader_Chapter_Name.PDF
All registered Middle Level Members who have completed the Silver level of the LEAD program.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The top two winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Middle Level - Business Etiquette event at the National Leadership Conference (NLC).