Category: Objective Test
Grade Level: 9-12
Participants must furnish their own No. 2 pencils and erasers and their own calculators. No graphing or financial calculators, phones, or other memory storage devices are allowed.
- Basic economic concepts and principles
- monetary and fiscal policy
- market structures
- investments and interest rates
- government role
- types of businesses and economic institutions
- business cycles and circular flow
- supply and demand
- international trade and global economics
All FBLA members in Grades 9 through 12 are eligible to compete.
The test will be machine graded. Ties will be broken based on the order the tests were returned. All judges’ decisions are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Economics event at the National Leadership Conference, providing they have not entered this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.