Middle School – Community Service Presentation (New 2023)
Grade Level: 5-8
Competitor Limit: 1 Entry per chapter
The presentation must describe a chapter project that serves the community. The project must be in the community’s interest and designed for chapter participation.
- Presentation with an audience at State Leadership Conference.
- Five minutes will be allowed to set up equipment or presentation items.
- The timer will notify the competitor and start the five-minute performance clock when five minutes have elapsed.
- Presentation up to 5 minutes. The timekeeper will provide a warning at 4 minutes and competitors are asked to stop at 5 minutes.
- Visual aids (electronic, printed, etc.) and samples specifically related to the project may be used in the presentation; however, no items may be left with the judges.
- Comply with state and federal copyright laws.
- NOTE: This event does not require the submission of a written report. Competitors will only present the project to the judges.
Each chapter may submit one entry. Competitors must have paid FBLA-Middle School national and state dues by 11:59 p.m. on January 15 of the current school year.
The performance will be judged by a panel of judges. Entries will be judged according to the rating sheet. All decisions of the judges are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The top two winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Middle School - Community Service Presentation event at the National Leadership Conference (NLC).