Category: Objective Test
Grade Level: 9-12
Participants must furnish their own laptops. This test will be taken online at the conference. No calculators, phones, or other memory storage devices are allowed.
- Personal selling and sales promotion
- traditional and alternative advertising media
- consumer behavior
- basic marketing functions
- branding and positioning
- advertising plan
- legal and ethical issues
- diversity and multicultural market
- public relations
- creation of advertisement
- consumer-oriented advertising
- financial planning
- consumer purchase classifications
- target market
- market segmentation
- product development
- product life cycle
- price planning
- channels of distribution
- marketing research
- effective advertising and promotional messages
- financing advertising campaigns
- history and influences
- advertising industry and careers
- supply chain management
- distribution logistics
- advertising workplace
- leadership, career development, and team building
- risk management
All FBLA members in Grades 9 through 12 are eligible to compete.
Ties will be broken based on the time tests were submitted followed by the last 10 questions. All decisions are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners of this event will represent Nebraska in the Advertising event at the National Leadership Conference, provided they have not placed in the top 10 for this event at a previous National Leadership Conference.