Category: Prejudge Project
Type: Individual, Team
Grade Level: 9-12
Competitor Limit: 1 team of 1-3 members
(New 2021-22) Using 3-D animation, create a promotional video advocating for a career choice related to a Career and Technical Education course or program in your school.
- Competitors must prepare project. Advisers and other individuals are not permitted to help.
- Animated video should be no longer than three (3) minutes.
- Upload video to YouTube as unlisted and disable comments. Include URL on Statement of Assurance.
- Complete and submit the Statement of Assurance found on the Nebraska FBLA website.
- Name file 3D_chaptername_year
Each chapter may submit entries created by an individual or by a team of two (2) or three (3) members in Grades 9 through 12. Each participant must pay the SLC registration fee and attend the State Leadership Conference.
Entries will be judged according to the rating sheet. All decisions of the judges are final.
Who Goes to Nationals?
The first-, second-, and third-place winners will represent Nebraska in the 3-D Animation event at the National Leadership Conference. No more than one (1) team member may have competed in this event at a previous National Leadership Conference (NLC) or have competed more than two (2) years at the national level in this event. NLC Competitors need to use the National Chapter Management Handbook (CMH) for competitive events at NLC.