State Leadership Conference (SLC)
The Nebraska FBLA State Leadership Conference (SLC) is a three-day conference held each spring. The conference consists of business meetings, competitive events, seminars, workshops, election of state officers, awards, special programs, and other planned leadership and educational activities.
2016: April 7-9
$70.00 per member or adviser
$40.00 per chaperone
Adviser Work Schedules
- Event Sponsor Recruitment
- Dress Code
- Dress to Impress (pps)
- SLC Packing Guide
- Enrollment & Honorable Mention List
- Hotel Map
- CoCo Key Water Resort
- National Anthem Application
- Ribbon Activities list
- Seminar Schedule
- State Officer Candidates
- T-shirt Design Competition
- T-shirt Order Form
- Tour Information all tours are FULL except…
Added 3/25/16: Yahoo - 4/7/16 at 9:00 to 10:30 am
As of 3/31/16 3:30am: Room for 8 remains!
Yahoo was founded in 1995 in Silicon Valley. In 2009 this tech company decided to open their Omaha office and become part of the Silicon Prairie. As a global support for finance and sales, the Omaha office has become an integral part of Yahoo’s service platform.
FBLA students will:
- Get a chance to talk with: Creative, Account Management, Financial, Director level and other business professionals
- Learn how the awesome folks in Omaha work with national and international partners to impact a BILLION $ company
- Experience Yahoo products first hand with real life Yahoos
- Thank You Directory
- Photo Gallery
- Voting Delegate Memo
- Posting: Delegate Count
Postings found here
SLC Food Truck Menus!
Please refer to Josh’s 3/14/16 listserv message for details. Menus updated 3/23/16.
THURSDAY Lunch: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm / Dinner: 4:00 – 8:00 pm
FRIDAY Lunch: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm